Castle Show Choirs
When: Saturday, April 8 from 8:30am - 10:00am
Where: Castle High School (outside Cafeteria)
You do not need a ticket to the Breakfast with the Easter Bunny to bid at our silent auction!
We can even accept bids on our featured items by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide name and phone number along with the item name and bid amount.
Bidding for featured items below begins Friday, April 7 at 6pm CST!
Check out a few of our featured items below. Many other items will be available for in person bidding only so be sure to stop by!
You heard it right, a Goldendoodle! Winning bidder may choose their puppy in Newburgh. It will be a black female and 35-45lbs when fully grown. Winning bidder will need to sign a contract with breeder stating the puppy will be spayed within a year of gotcha day, and if the puppy needs to be rehomed, it will be returned to breeder for rehoming, and not taken to a shelter. These are goldendoodles with the loving, empathetic, golden retriever qualities, and they are highly intelligent. Puppies will be ready April 28 and will be vaccinated, socialized with other animals and people, and largely potty trained. They will come with a toy and blanket. $2,900 value. Bidding starts at $500. $50 increments only.
Silent Auction Terms and Conditions
Thanks for participating in the Castle Show Choirs silent auction!
Please familiarize yourself with the following terms & conditions before bidding:
1. Bidding for our FEATURED items begins on Friday, April 7 at 6pm CST and ends on Saturday, April 8 at 10am CST. All other items begin on Saturday, April 8 at 8:30am CST and end at 10:00am CST.
2. Only bids actually received by Castle Show Choirs prior to the close of the auction will be considered.
3. Email Bidding: Bids received by email at email@example.com will be reviewed upon receipt. If your bid does not meet the minimum bid, you will receive an email response with the lowest minimum required bid.
4. The auction item value listed is based on an estimate of the fair market value, as determined by the item donor and Castle Show Choirs.
5. All bids must meet the minimum bid requirements, or they will be disqualified.
6. Bidders may bid multiple times on the same item as long as they meet the bid minimum.
7. All bids are FINAL.
8. Bidders agree to pay in full the amount they bid at the conclusion of the auction. If payment is not received withing two (2) hours after close of auction, Castle Show Choirs reserves the right to move to the next highest bid. Payment can be made by cash, check, or Venmo. If paying by check, item will not be delivered until check clears. By paying by check, buyer agrees to pay a $50 returned check fee.
9. Some limits may apply to auction items.
10. Age restrictions may apply to certain items. Bids placed by any individual who does not legally qualify for any item will be disqualified. Valid ID will be required to purchase items with an age restriction.
11. Castle Show Choirs assumes no liability for risk or hazards associated with items won. Winner assumes all responsibility for risk and injury.
12. Items are subject to change or be withdrawn without notice at any time.
13. The bidder with the highest recorded bid at the close of the auction will win the item.
14. Items will not be released to winners until payment has been received in full, and if paying by check, when the check has cleared the bank.
15. All items are sold as-is.
16. All sales are FINAL.